Sunday, March 12, 2017

Update on what Ive been up to.

Hello beautiful people!!

Just wanted to take a quick minute to share what I have been working on recently.

This past week I have been in Temecula California filming part of our training we are putting online!
God has truly blessed us by bring us a wonderful videographer. He is super skilled and has truly helped us out. He even offered to work with me and teach me all the tricks and tips.

Im sure I have told everyone about this amazing training and I'm sure you are tired of hearing about it. But, this is incredibly important. There are countries out there that haven't received FREE Church Planting training. We believe our training is a stepping stone to reach the world for Christ. Just as He commanded us.

Everybody filming this week did an amazing job. I was a little rusty and didn't do the best for the first video but after I regrouped I knocked it out of the park.

I'll keep you all updated for a release date. You will definitely want to take part of this training!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also wanted to talk about something I heard today.
" The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."
                                                                 ~Steve Jobs

I feel more and more strongly that I need to stop "letting" others do what God has called me to do. I need to do more to change the world for Christ. I need to encourage more people, love more, give more, share more.

We all need to do more so that the entire world knows who God created them to be. Lets agree together to do more, love more, and share more about Christ. No one is going to change things. You have to do it!!

Think about that. Pray and contemplate on that.

You are ALL loved!

Now Go... Explore Change your World!!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment