Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The New Everyday

Hi friends 

I wanted to talk about something that has been brought to the forefront of my mind recently. 

And that is the new "everyday" look. There is always amazing makeup looks on Pinterest and Instagram. But at what point do we realize that those "everyday" looks are way over done? When will we realize that we have young women looking up to us. Who now have huge standards put on them because of it. When will we realize that those "everyday" looks are not "everyday" obtainable?

To be completely open with you, I don't like most of the overdone looks. I rarely wear that much makeup. Plus I'm lazy when it come to my morning routine. I like the basics. Nothing fancy. 

Although here recently I have had some fun learning some new things. But again nothing fancy. 

At what point to we understand that our over done face isn't ours anymore. God made each of us unique and when we all look a Kardashian we loose that uniqueness that He has blessed us with.  

So lets all remember these three things: 
1) Take those looks with a grain of salt
2) Remember who God made you to be
3) Be yourself and not someone else


Now go make a difference in your world!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment