Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year!!




Hi friends! Happy New Year!

I pray each of you had a blessed Christmas. I know I did. I was blessed beyond measure this year.

The end of the year is coming fast. Time to make end of the year donations. I would be so honored if you would pray about partnering with me.

If you are already partnering with me here is what you helped accomplish.

  • 23,000 Leaders Trained 
  • 46,000+ Churches Planted
  • 2.5 Million+ souls impacted just from those 46,000 Churches planted
  • 7 new languages in our training materials 
  • 7 new countries opened. 
This just scratches the surface of all the amazing blessings you have helped with this year. 

Next year's goal is to see 29,000 new leaders trained, and to reach 150 countries. 
These are huge goals! We can't do it alone. Please pray about partnering with me and letting me be your hands and feet. I would be happy to share with you what Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) and I are doing and how you can help. 


I'm trying to find 14 families or individuals to partner with me at $75 a month. 
Let me know if you would like more information. 

Click HERE to give.



Always remember... God love you and so do I! 

Many Blessings 
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment