Thursday, December 3, 2015

New Friends & End of The Year Giving




Hi friends!

I hope your holiday season is going great. I apologize for not posting a blog sooner. Here is what has been happening.

1) As most of you know back in Sept or so I changed positions with Dynamic Church Planting International. I have been working with an amazing team to start up an Online and Remote Training program. We are wanting to reach at least 500 leaders within our first year. With the way technology is going now a days I know we will crush our goal.

2) At the beginning of November I had the opportunity to meet the rest of the Online and Remote Training Team. We spent three days strategizing and getting to know one another in a gorgeous house. Its called On Eagles Wings Ministries. They purchased this house so they could offer free stays for ministries who needed a place to meet or a place to have a retreat at. This place is a HUGE blessing for DCPI!

So I spent three days with the team and then we traveled up to Long Beach and hopped on a 5 day cruise. DCPI has this cruise every year for the Global Vision Summit. The GVS is where all the top leaders come and share about whats been going on in there world zone.

Darron talking about Austria 
It was truly incredible to hear all the stories of God's faithfulness! It might not seem like it to you but millions are being impacted each day because of these leaders and the training they are providing!

Praying for the North America World Zone

After each presentation of the world zone we all joined together as one and thanked God for everything He has been doing and asked for continued blessings over their zone.

                                                        


My team even had the opportunity to present the news about the new Online Training program. We had only met for 3 days and yet we all knew our part and was able to stir up some excitement from the World Zone leaders.

We have a very divers team. Ada is from Brazil, Regis has lived in Japan and Brazil. The Lord definitely knew what he was doing when he joined us all together. We fit together like a puzzle. Each complementing the other.

Ada, Brandon, Regis, Aaron, Jessica 
 3) So now that you have seen a little bit of what's been going on these past few months and with the end of the year coming fast. I would like to extend an opportunity to you.

There is still A LOT of work to be done before every person has had an opportunity to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. I am looking for individuals and Churches who believe in what I am doing to partner with me.



I am looking for 14 new ministry partners that can join me for $75 or $100 a month. Or an end of the year special gift to help us train Church planters. Also, I am looking for 5 Churches to adopt me as their missionary and join me at $200 a month.

If you are interested, I would be happy to sit down with you and answer any questions you may have and tell you more about DCPI and our mission.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Jess
jessicacarter@dcpi.org



No comments:

Post a Comment